Starting wage $18.00-$20.00! Overtime incentives and bonuses may be applicable.
We are excited to announce that we are hiring for a local distribution site in Lewisville, TX. Multiple positions are available starting at 18.00 per hour with great benefits.
- This employer welcomes and encourages individuals with disabilities to apply.
We are looking for Warehouse Associates to be responsible for a variety of tasks based on the current operational focus. These tasks will be centered on Shipping, Receiving, Replenishment, and Order-fill activities based on current needs. We will train how to operate the necessary equipment.
Shift Schedule: based on current need of facility:
- 1st shift: 5:00 am-3:30 pm
- 2nd shift: 3:30 pm-2:00 am
Job Details & Qualifications
- Qualifications Must be able to work required schedules – Saturday and Sunday
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate material handling equipment, including forklift and pallet riders after successful completion of certification training.
- Must be able to operate the receiving segment of the warehouse management computer system.
- Must be able to continually lift, carry, push and pull merchandise up to 35lbs., and occasionally up to 70lbs.
- Must be able to continually stand, bend, stoop, twist and reach.
- Pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check required
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and exhibit safe work practices at all times.
- Adhere to ANSI, OSHA, FDA, and company safety standards and policies.
- May be required to perform additional tasks as assigned by management.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About James Emmett and Company (JEC)
At JEC, we are a national team of Disability Inclusion Experts with years of experience in sourcing people with disabilities and barriers to employment. We take the time to get to know each job seeker we work with to understand your skills and experience. Our Experts are with you every step of the way, giving support as needed. To learn more, go to www.jamesemmettandcompany.com.
James Emmett and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.