Starting Pay $16.75 an hour! Shift differentials with potential to earn additional bonuses!
Attention job seekers interested in Warehouse Associate positions! We have many great opportunities and are seeking qualified job seekers in the Blasdell area. Apply now!
People with disabilities and barriers to employment are encouraged to apply.
Has overall responsibility for receiving and moving materials within warehouse. Verifies the inventory quantity and assists in inventory level maintenance. Maintains complete paperwork. Operates warehouse equipment in a safe manner.
- Assist with daily operations in the distribution center to ensure accurate and timely shipment and delivery of auto parts
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedures
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs frequently, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Marks pallets with identifying store information
- Uses the computer / RF to enter records
- Will be required to train on and operate equipment
- Keeps work area neat, clean and hazard free
- Required to use a handheld radio frequency device (R.F. Unit)
- Consistent, reliable attendance
- Other related duties as assigned
What is necessary to become a Warehouse Associate?
- Being at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Able to work on various shifts, as well as overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Prior warehouse training or experience is preferred but not required
About James Emmett and Company (JEC)
At JEC, we are a national team of Disability Inclusion Experts with years of experience in sourcing people with disabilities and barriers to employment. We take the time to get to know each job seeker we work with to understand your skills and experience. Our Experts are with you every step of the way, giving support as needed. To learn more, go to www.jamesemmettandcompany.com.
James Emmett and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class